Search For Free Samples in Blog

miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

Crystal Light Free Samples - USA Only!


Receive a free sample of Crystal Light!.

I understand that this product is for women mainly. Sincerely I don't taste it, but I'm tempted to do it.
I think is a good opportunity to taste the new variety of flavours that they have.
  • What is Crystal Light?
Well Crystal Light,  is a low-calorie powdered beverage mix. Offers naturally and artificially sweetened beverage options in multiple flavors. Originally launched in 1982 with Linda Evans as its spokesperson, the company later had celebrities Raquel Welch and Priscilla Presley as spokeswomen. The catch phrase for each of the ads was, "I believe in Crystal Light, because I believe in me."

  Follow us in Facebook



Link to the Promotion


Subscribe us!, by email. Put your email and click the submit button, left column.
You will be the first to be notified!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario